Group 7even is a leading advertising and marketing firm, voted best in NWI for four consecutive years. Located in Valparaiso, Group 7even works with clients in NWI and across the US. Our team is passionate about great strategy and design and creating solutions that help achieve our clients' goals.
We love what we do and are looking for a talented, dedicated, great communicator to join our team as an Account Executive!
The ideal candidate will work alongside the account management team in the management, coordination and timely execution of all assigned projects, and is key to maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client.
- The Account Executive is the "go-to" person regarding the day-to-day business of their assigned accounts.
- You're successful at collaborating with a variety of people in different capacities - co–workers, vendors, and clients, for example.
- Work closely with team members to organize and plan the workflow of client projects in order to provide outstanding work that meets client goals —on time and on budget.
- Keep up with the status of projects and provide updates to client and agency team.
- Key player in strategic development, analysis and evaluation of client work. S/He will present work to clients, catalog feedback and work with creative/tech teams to implement necessary changes.
- You're a problem solver
- You're well organized and have excellent planning skills
- Team player who is self-motivated
- Have relevant past experience
- Work well under stress and in a fast-paced environment